Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad calls for enhanced cooperation in combating drugs UN: Iraq is becoming a hub for drug smuggl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad calls for enhanced cooperation in combating drugs UN: Iraq is becoming a hub for drug smuggl Empty Baghdad calls for enhanced cooperation in combating drugs UN: Iraq is becoming a hub for drug smuggl

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:25 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Baghdad calls for enhanced cooperation in combating drugs UN: Iraq is becoming a hub for drug smuggling[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    July 23, 2024 AD - Muharram 17, 1446 AH
    Al-Sudani inaugurates the "Second Baghdad International Conference on Combating Drugs" (Iraqi Prime Ministry)
    Baghdad: Fadhel Al-Nashmi
    Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani stressed, at the opening of the "Second Baghdad International Conference on Combating Drugs" in the Iraqi capital yesterday, the "importance of raising the level of coordination and joint cooperation in confronting these deadly toxins in societies and the economy, and their effects on the stability of the entire region."[/size]
    [size=45]The conference was attended by interior ministers and anti-drug agencies from 9 Arab and regional countries, in addition to the Secretary-General of the Council of Arab Interior Ministers, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Organized Crime. In a closing statement, the participants stressed the need to “unify joint regional and international efforts to enhance regional and global security to confront the challenge of the spread and smuggling of drugs and psychotropic substances.”[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, the UN report warned that “Iraq is at risk of becoming an increasingly important hub for the drug smuggling system across the Middle East and the Near East.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:06 pm