Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: The reality of desertification in Iraq is better than before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Water Resources: The reality of desertification in Iraq is better than before Empty Water Resources: The reality of desertification in Iraq is better than before

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jul 2024, 5:16 am

Water Resources: The reality of desertification in Iraq is better than before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed, today, Thursday, that the environmental situation of desertification in Iraq is better than before.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources, Khaled Shamal, said, "This year is better than the past two years in terms of drought and desertification, with the planting of a larger part of the 5 million tree initiative and the transformation of 4 million acres of the Iraqi desert into a green carpet."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "There is a plan to reclaim 7 million and 500 thousand dunums of agricultural land."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Ministry of Water Resources' tasks include delivering water to agricultural lands and protecting them from pollution, while irrigation methods are the responsibility of the Ministry of Agriculture."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "combating desertification requires great efforts that include water management, sustainable agriculture, forest protection and education."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "Iraq is working on implementing projects to reduce desertification and improve water management, but there are still many challenges that require international interaction and the development of comprehensive strategies to combat this problem."[/rtl]

53 views
    Added 07/26/2024 - 9:58 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:05 pm