Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins procedures for restructuring the oldest government bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins procedures for restructuring the oldest government bank Empty Iraq begins procedures for restructuring the oldest government bank

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 6:59 am

[rtl]Iraq begins procedures for restructuring the oldest government bank[/rtl]

Economy  ,  06/08/2024 10:44  Number of readings: 225 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, chaired a meeting to restructure Al-Rafidain Bank. [/rtl]

[rtl]According to a statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq: “The supervisory committee on the process of restructuring the Rafidain Bank, headed by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, met in the presence of committee members from the Ministry of Finance, advisors to the Prime Minister, and advanced staff at the Central Bank of Iraq, in addition to the presence of the consulting company.” Global (Ernst & Young).[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added, “The progress of work on the plan adopted by the government was reviewed in coordination with the Central Bank within the framework of the expanded program to reform the banking sector, raise the level of its performance and services, and achieve financial stability, " noting that "the meeting discussed the process of organizing the administrative, financial, and technical structure of Rafidain Bank, to move towards better outcomes." Global Banking Practices.” It is noteworthy that the aforementioned committee holds a monthly meeting under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister to provide a presentation on the steps taken and to monitor the progress of the process and provide guidance regarding it.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:49 pm