Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Results of the movement to decide the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Results of the movement to decide the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives wi Empty MP: Results of the movement to decide the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives wi

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2024, 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Results of the movement to decide the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives will appear next week[/size]
    • Today 14:30

Information/Baghdad
     MP Salem Ibrahim confirmed on Friday that the results of the movement to decide the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives will appear next week.
    Ibrahim told Al-Maalouma, "There is movement in multiple directions to push the Sunni forces towards consensus and to propose a roadmap that leads to choosing a competent person for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives."
    He added, "The results of the movement will appear next week, especially since the meetings in this direction are ongoing and there are initiatives put forward by either the framework or other political forces to overcome the problem of Sunni-Sunni differences that are behind the delay in deciding the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives for months."
    He pointed out that "the ball is now in the court of the Sunni forces, and we hope that there will be results that will lead to setting a date for the voting session to choose a candidate for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives."
    It is noteworthy that Sunni-Sunni [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have hindered the decision to nominate a specific candidate for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives throughout the past months. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 1:31 am