Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniya acquires approval to construct trade airport

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Diwaniya acquires approval to construct trade airport Empty Diwaniya acquires approval to construct trade airport

Post by Neno Mon 15 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

Diwaniya acquires approval to construct trade airport
    December 15, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Diwaniya (IraqiNews.com) Diwaniya local government acquired the necessary approvals to construct Diwaniya Trade Airport.

Diwaniya Governor Ammar al-Madani stated to IraqiNews.com during his meeting with the Executive Manager of the Kuwaiti Company which will execute the project “All the consents from different ministries have been acquired to construct the project and what is needed now is the approval of the Council of Ministers to start works on the project which will compensate the province for the petro-dollar project.”

He added “the project will provide 1500 work chances during the construction phase in addition to 750 work chances in different specializations during operating the airport.”

[ltr]“The project will be of great economic benefit for the province,” Madani concluded. /End/ [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:19 pm