Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Strengthen budget

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Strengthen budget Empty Strengthen budget

Post by day dreamer Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:23 pm

Strengthen budget

12/24/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD thank Fatlawi
      Economist urged the need to strengthen the federal budget from non-oil sources in order to avoid fluctuations in oil prices and fill the shortfall caused by Zlk.wachar expert beautiful Speaking on behalf of the "morning" to the need to play the main role of taxes in financing the budget income tax - Customs Tax - Sales Tax and tax the property, pointing out that they will form a large part of its revenues, noting override the $ 150 billion in Unih.oges countries on the importance of reviewing the tax to the collection in terms of tactics and methods of obtaining accompanied by modifying the tax code as well as the importance of determining categories covered by the tax and to find ways to deter evaders despite the low rate of repayment with Maerafgaha of achieving social justice within the community in terms of their distribution between classes Fiqirh.oshdd to get rid of so-called "Dutch disease" resulting from high natural resource revenues and lower the manufacturing sector and other sectors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Strengthen budget Empty Re: Strengthen budget

Post by Neno Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:35 pm

"How The West Was Won"

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:50 pm