Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Satellite Iraqi Economic Services

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Satellite Iraqi Economic Services  Empty Satellite Iraqi Economic Services

Post by day dreamer Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:16 pm

Satellite Iraqi Economic Services

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Satellite Tigris
    [/ltr]
    [ltr]
     [url=javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$lbLike','')][/url]

[/ltr]

[ltr][rtl] ay[/rtl] Author: Editor: br reporter: ay

[rtl]2014/12/24 09:30[/rtl]  [/ltr]

[ltr]Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: revealed the Ministry of Science and Technology, on Wednesday, it was seriously considering launching a satellite dedicated to supporting the Iraqi economy, indicating that he hoped to have the help of one of the European countries.
    Said Undersecretary for Research and Development Fouad al-Moussawi, for "tomorrow Press," that "Iraq's transition to a market economy, as well as the size of the investment and business that takes place in the whole of Iraq has made an urgent need to the existence of a sophisticated technological lines to serve those operations and fastest of these lines and widely is firing Iraqi satellite offers different economic services. "
     He said, "The ministry is now considering creating supplies all cadres and specialized infrastructure and if available money crisis, the ministry will work to launch the satellite, adding that" there is a proposal with the participation of Italy to launch the satellite, where she participated and all the good in "Moon Tigris," which was launched in the month of June of 2014 ".
     The Ministry of Science and Technology has successfully launched late nineteenth of June 2014, the Iraqi satellite first Tigris, from Aazina space area in the Federal Republic of Russia, by the rocket Dnieper, indicating that the moon Tigris entered the path specified for Iraq after 24 hours of its launch, which is going on now at an altitude of 620 km above the ground, and enters Iraq path twice to four times a day and pick up a signal from him each time for more than 12 minutes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:01 pm