Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
wciappetta
Neno
dirt14
Screwball
jedi17
noced71
CITEX
GWT54
beverly508
lonelyintexas
14 posters

CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions  Empty CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has taken a number of decisions with the intention of supporting and developing the Iraqi economy; the following list is taken directly from an announcement by Rabee Securities:
    [list=yui_3_16_0_1_1423512056458_2788]
    [*]Approving appointment of a representative of the private banks in the Board of directors of the CBI;
    [*]Approving to cover the banks’ accounts abroad with the US dollar to meet clients’ imports and other necessities without the need to participate the currency auctions in the CBI. The CBI will control those operations through a simplified and transparent mechanism. The CBI will develop a plan to improve the capacities and capabilities to activate the letters of credit instead of the current method and coordination with banks;
    [*]Expediting the legislation of the Deposit Insurance Act;
    [*]Recommending the government and the state’s institutions to accept checks issued by private banks as well as the receipt of taxes and fees for the government;
    [*]Forming a committee to restructure the interest ratio to expand the provision of credit and liquidity.
    [/list]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmmm, talking about the auctions.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions  Empty Re: CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions

Post by beverly508 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:05 pm

thanks lit, yes will have to stop very exciting
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions  Empty Re: CBI Removes Requirement for Currency Auctions

Post by GWT54 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:16 pm

Looks like it's all falling in place !!
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:32 pm

Approving to cover the banks’ accounts abroad with the US dollar to meet clients’ imports and other necessities without the need to participate the currency auctions in the CBI.

soo We have bought enough back now to cover the RV with continuing this process....
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:40 pm

I remember someone saying along time ago to watch for when the currency auctions stop.... anyone else remember that?
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:42 pm

I rember
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:43 pm

Remember
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

I remember that as well. Of course this article is written in Arablish, which I can hardly ever understand, but it appears that they are replacing the currency auctions, which in General would be a giant leap forward.  Good news none the less!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 09 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm

noced71 wrote:I remember someone saying along time ago to watch for when the currency auctions stop.... anyone else remember that?

Yep! thumbs2
    dirt14
    dirt14
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dirt14 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:02 pm

wow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:18 am