Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French intelligence: Iraq and Syria will not Astaida former border and the Middle East will change

Lobo
    Lobo

French intelligence: Iraq and Syria will not Astaida former border and the Middle East will change Empty French intelligence: Iraq and Syria will not Astaida former border and the Middle East will change

Post by Lobo Wed 28 Oct 2015, 9:44 am

French intelligence: Iraq and Syria will not Astaida former border and the Middle East will change
    10:44: 10/28/2015

French intelligence: Iraq and Syria will not Astaida former border and the Middle East will change Iraqmabs-28-10-2015

Khandan - The French intelligence director "Bernard Bajolet" in Washington at a conference on intelligence that "the Middle East as we know it is over, never to return," stressing that countries such as Iraq and Syria will never regain its former borders. Said the General Directorate for External Security director in France. " DJ SA "" Bernard Bajolet "at a conference on intelligence held in Washington, also attended by the US Central Intelligence Agency" CIA "director John Brennan, said that" the Middle East as we know it is over and I doubt that back again. "" We see Syria is divided on the ground, the system does not control only a small part of the country: one-third of the country, which was founded after World War II, the north controlled by the Kurds, and we have this area in the center controlled by Daash. "He emphasized that" the same applies to Iraq. " , adding, "I do not think that there is a possibility to return to the previous situation." He Bajolet was "confident" that "the region will stabilize again in the future, but according to any lines? for the time being I do not know, but in any case will be different from those painted after World War II ".  He added that" the Middle East next will inevitably be different from the Middle East after World War II. "turn the agency" CIA "director expressed his point of view close to the viewpoint of his French counterpart. Brennan said," When I look at the destruction in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Yemen, it is difficult to imagine the existence of a central government in these countries are able to exercise control or authority over this border painted after World War II. "On the other hand the US official said that" a military solution is impossible in any of these countries. " He said it was wrong to go directly towards the search for "final settlement" for the time being, but must adopt a strategy of small steps over the first seeking to "lower the temperature, reducing the intensity of the conflict, build some trust between the parties who are there and who wish to actually reach a peaceful settlement." . and he made ​​the French and US officials made ​​the remarks at a conference on intelligence was organized by George Washington University in the US federal capital. (AFP)
    http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?=hewal&jmara=17861&Jor=2

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:05 pm