Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source / scales News /: lingered government to merge the ministries due to the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source / scales News /: lingered government to merge the ministries due to the financial crisis Empty Source / scales News /: lingered government to merge the ministries due to the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 11:03 am

[ltr]Source / scales News /: lingered government to merge the ministries due to the financial crisis[/ltr]

Since 01/05/2016 17:11 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Detection of high-level parliamentary source, Tuesday, lingered for integration of all government ministries decisions because of the financial crisis, noting that there are differences between the salaries of the staff of the Ministry and other cause to stop the merger.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for / scales News / "The decision to merge the ministries where many obstacles to lack of uniform laws between ministries as well as become a different pay scale among all ministries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added that "the merger became lingered at the moment and is likely to be canceled due to the financial crisis experienced by Iraq and the inability of the government to pay salary differences after the merger."[/ltr]

[ltr]This "revealed MP for the coalition of state law Zainab Aref's visual / scales News /, earlier, seeking some political blocs to cancel the decision to merge ministries" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:42 am