Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dnford: US support for Iraq in constant battles against Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dnford: US support for Iraq in constant battles against Daash Empty Dnford: US support for Iraq in constant battles against Daash

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gen. Joseph Dnford

01/08/2016

New chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dnford confirm the commitment of the United States continued to support the Iraqi forces to clear the rest of the areas of the gunmen seized control of the organization of the Islamic state Daash and reconstruction of liberated cities.

During a joint press conference with the Iraqi Army Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Othman Ghanimi held at the Defense Ministry headquarters in Baghdad Thursday, confirmed Dnford appreciation for the performance of the Iraqi army in Ramadi.

He believed that the performance of Iraqi forces in Ramadi, gives confidence and build a new professional army.

Ghanimi said, for his part, said that the issues of Liberation and Rehabilitation of Mosul, Iraqi forces were at the head of the talks.

36 raid

In the context of military operations, the international coalition against US-led forces Daash Thursday announced that it had launched an air strike on 36 goals for the organization in Iraq and Syria through Wednesday.

The coalition statement said that 22 raid on a nine Iraqi cities and targeted several buildings and a location for the manufacture of improvised explosive devices as well as other objectives.

In Syria, the coalition statement said that 14 raid near Manbej north of the country, targeting several objectives of the organization.

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:10 pm