Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the state treasury empty and file smuggled money did not deliver a response

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the state treasury empty and file smuggled money did not deliver a response Empty Parliamentary Finance: the state treasury empty and file smuggled money did not deliver a response

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 7:04 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: the state treasury empty and file smuggled money did not deliver a response[/ltr]

Since 01.21.2016 at 08:50 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Thursday that the government does not have any money in the state treasury as the supervisor of the Bankruptcy Iraq, indicating that there are reserves in the Central Bank, which is estimated with 59 million dollars only.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed Sarhan's / scales News /, that "the state does not have any money in the treasury, in spite of the existence of funds abroad represented wealth and property and frozen funds, we have demanded return of the money to supplement the budget with money again but there was no response from the by the government and which has another view. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sarhan said, "The executive branch is considered primarily responsible for re-claim the money through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to conduct negotiations and delivered to Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This acknowledged the deputy head of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Harith al-Harthy, the existence of frozen funds in the state treasury may help increase profits on Iraq if they are used properly, while noting that foreign loans weigh down the budget and paralyze investment movement in Iraq. Ended 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm