Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi looking with US Vice President's political and security situation in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi looking with US Vice President's political and security situation in Iraq Empty Abadi looking with US Vice President's political and security situation in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Abadi looking with US Vice President's political and security situation in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 01/21/2016 20:29 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, with US Vice President Joe Biden's political and security situation in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister met Haider Abadi, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos with Vice President Joe Biden During the meeting, they discussed the political and security situation in Iraq and the region and financial and economic challenge and victories achieved on Daash and reconstruction of gangs the liberated areas and the importance of national cohesion between the components of Iraq and to support reforms in addition to helping Iraq in the field of production of electric energy. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He expressed support for Biden reiterated "his country's full of Iraq in its war against terrorism and Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm