Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is considering its options to speed up the restoration of Iraq's Mosul campaign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is considering its options to speed up the restoration of Iraq's Mosul campaign Empty America is considering its options to speed up the restoration of Iraq's Mosul campaign

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 4:16 am

[size=32]America is considering its options to speed up the restoration of Iraq's Mosul campaign[/size]

3:08:37 2/2/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News Lt. Gen. Sean McFarland, commander of coalition the US-led against the organization of the Islamic state forces, said Washington plans to send attack helicopters (Apache) and advisers to help Iraq restore the city of Mosul as part of her research options that will accelerating crackdown on militant fighters. and across the US officials, including President Barack Obama's desire to speed up the campaign to organize the Islamic State fighters and called on allies to increase military contributions in the destruction of the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria's efforts.McFarland said he looked forward to the restoration of Mosul as soon as possible without saying if he agrees to Iraqi estimates that it has recovered from the grip of the organization of the Islamic state by the end of this year. he said McFarland, "do not want to select a date. I would like to finish this as soon as I appreciate it."included former US steps to speed up the military campaign the deployment of dozens of elements of US Special forces in northern Syria and the strength of the targeting of the elite to work with the Iraqi forces to track down the goals for the organization of the Islamic state. the steps may include sending more police trainers and military including Americans. He McFarland that the US-led coalition trail so far more than 17,500 Iraqi soldiers and about two thousand policeman and still three thousand members of the police and army under training.McFarland explained that the proposals put forward may not necessarily require the deployment of more American soldiers who stayed largely away from the front lines, pointing out that the coalition partners have Atkvlon cover this side.McFarland said, "while we expand our operations throughout Iraq and into Syria .. there is a possibility a fair amount that we will need additional capacity and additional forces provided and we are looking for the appropriate structure."McFarland added that his country is ready to send attack helicopters Apache and advisers to help the Iraqi forces and Kurdish regain Mosul if they so request it. he said US Secretary of defense Ashton Carter in December that the United States is ready to send advisers and planes to helicopters if Iraq asked to help in the fight to restore the gray but Iraqi officials did not ask then additional assistance .Iraqi forces, the city of Ramadi, capital of Anbar province, which lies close to the capital of Baghdad late last year and recovered. He went on McFarland in saying, "We can not force help on anyone they may request one, and to want it and we are here to be secured by request. The minister said everything is still on the table for sure. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:42 pm