Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: on the government to attract talent and technocrats, and take advantage of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: on the government to attract talent and technocrats, and take advantage of  Empty Parliamentary services: on the government to attract talent and technocrats, and take advantage of

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Feb 2016, 8:46 am

[size=30]Parliamentary services: on the government to attract talent and technocrats, and take advantage of their expertise[/size]
    05/02/2016 01:59 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Commission services and reconstruction parliamentary covenants Abdul-Zahra on the government to abide by the directives of religious authority and are looking for effective out of the crisis solutions.
    Abdul Zahra In an interview with the "direction Press," said that the economic crisis the country is experiencing pressure on the government to search for solutions.
    She said Abdul Zahra said the government should give serious consideration to the crisis in Iraq and to address the economic and financial problems and attract talent and Altnknuaqrat and benefit from the experience.
    She said committee member that among the reforms called for by the reference Dmaha plan the House of Representatives is to invite experts and consultants and the fight against corruption and the corrupt and support the judiciary.
    Edit just Serail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:11 pm