Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: government is obliged to build a "Wall of Iraq."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: government is obliged to build a "Wall of Iraq." Empty MP: government is obliged to build a "Wall of Iraq."

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:23 am

[ltr]MP: government is obliged to build a "Wall of Iraq."[/ltr]

Since 02/07/2016 13:05 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid _kana said binding built a wall with the Iraq-Syrian border to prevent the flow of terrorist groups to the country's government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the border between Iraq and Syria, within the province of Nineveh uncontrollably and control terrorist gangs Daash grip on them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Chenkali / balances News /, that "the federal government borders with all countries, especially Syria, to secure for being live now, chaos and terrorism can not be borne and control it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Chenkali, "The more these limits are, however, terrorist Daash gangs time now and we will be stuck to US forces these borders after liberation, and then the federal government to build a wall with the border as well as the deep and long trenches for not allowing terrorists to infiltrate into Iraqi territory and the Baamal terrorist ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted, that the border between the province and Syria fully protected and can not be crossing any terrorist only Syrian refugees who want to cross into the territory of the Kurdistan region, "adding that" what is being talked about is the road linking the city of Mosul, Sinjar and connects the province glimmer and this street is fully insured It was cut off supply lines to Daash terrorist. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq has suffered from the infiltration of terrorists to the ground of the border between them and some neighboring Arab states, especially the Syrian-Iraqi border. / End 29/40 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm