Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is debating today the Mosul Dam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is debating today the Mosul Dam Empty Parliament is debating today the Mosul Dam

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:29 am

[ltr]Parliament is debating today the Mosul Dam[/ltr]

Since 02.08.2016 at 10:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Governing Council of Representatives, on Monday, its usual situation where the Mosul Dam and consider appeals discussed in the membership of some of Representatives health.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Information Office of the Mjsl deputies received / balances News / copy of it, that "the agenda of today's meeting include consideration of appeals about the membership of some members of parliament's health, and to discuss the report and discuss the draft banning the Baath Party and entities defunct law, parties and activities of racist and terrorist Takfiri acts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The table includes display" Report and discussion of the draft abandon acquired citizenship law as Parliament will discuss the "general call to discuss the presence of the Minister of Water Resources on the situation in Mosul Dam." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:41 am