Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is debating a law State banks in preparation for approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is debating a law State banks in preparation for approval Empty Parliament is debating a law State banks in preparation for approval

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 6:56 am

Parliament is debating a law State banks in preparation for approval

2016-07-12

Baghdad/JD/.
     The Parliamentary Commission of economy and investment, the inclusion of Government banks Bill on the agenda of today's Parliament session to discuss and vote on it.

The Committee Member said Deputy Najib answered an agency/JD/economy and Investment Committee and in coordination with the Finance Committee will offer a package of economic laws to Parliament to discuss and vote on them.

She added that the agenda of today's House session include discussing and approving the draft law on State banks which is one of the important laws being more regulated banks in the country.
     over 8/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:13 pm