Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidi: Parliament decides to question ministers in the second legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidi: Parliament decides to question ministers in the second legislative term Empty Zaidi: Parliament decides to question ministers in the second legislative term

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:02 am

[ltr]Zaidi: Parliament decides to question ministers in the second legislative term[/ltr]

Since 02.09.2016 at 12:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, on Tuesday, the second legislative term of the parliament will witness the interrogation of some ministers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Zaidi's / balances News /, that "the political blocs confirmed that the witness the second chapter hosted the movement and interrogations of some of the ministers," adding that "some of these Alastdavat will be inquiring about some vague and incomplete with the Iraqi Council of Representatives and street information."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are some Allkaat ministries lean in addition to the receipt of complaints on these ministries will be a reason to host many ministers," noting that "there is the context of moving the parliament to host the Minister to hear the ministry's problems to be helpless to solve these problems and provide better services to the citizen."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there is no specific names of ministers who will be hosting but all concerned ministries in this regard," he said. "Hosting are sometimes committees or by collecting 25 signatures to host a minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This was MP for the coalition of state law, Jasim Mohammed al-Bayati revealed's / balances News /, earlier, closely questioned more than five ministers in the House of Representatives, while the likely legal approval of the General Amnesty and National Guard. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:18 am