Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

An investigative committee on the import ofmilk expired local government announced in Basra province that an investigative committee was formed on the back of import of a traders through the port of Umm Qasr , a large consignment of infant formula expired since last year. According to a statement of theGovernor Majed Nasraoui he "decided to form an investigative committee to investigate facts about how to enter about 85 thousand cans of baby milk powder expired since October of last year , "noting that" the cargo was destroyed in areas far from residential areas of the region. " He added that" preliminary information that the shipment back to one of the merchants, It has to be imported through the port of Umm Qasr , commercial for thepurpose of selling in the local markets. " proposal to meet the wages of citizens to complete their apartmentsand Minister of Construction and Housing Tariq Kikhany confirmed that a number of the ministry 's projects have not been completed due to lack of financial liquidity, as revealed in a proposal to meet the wages of theapplicants citizens to buy apartments from the ministry projects to complete their apartments. he Kikhany in apress statement I followed the "long" that "there are projects of the ministry has not completed the time being due to lack of financial liquidity." he added Kikhany "the presence of a proposal to the ministry includes the distribution of apartments after taking allocated from the citizen money to complete the apartment and delivered to the citizen directly , "pointing out that" this proposal was sent to the Council of Ministers for thepurpose of obtaining approval. " vote on a law that allows organizations to open role for orphans Council ofsocial Affairs voice in the Ministry of Labour, the proposed amendment to allow the organizations and theprivate social welfare Act non - governmental open role for orphans and incompetent family care. the ministry said in a statement that " the Minister Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani called to amend the social welfare Act with respect to civil society organizations to allow them to open a role for orphans and incompetent family care to ease the burden on the state in the care of these categories are given the difficult economic conditions experienced by the country. " He added that" this role will be under the supervision and continuous follow - up by the Ministry of Labour or units affiliated to determine the level of services and care provided to these vulnerable segments of society, and monitor different programs that provide them with a view to theirreintegration into society. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]