Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Some object to the cabinet reshuffle because he would lose his privileges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Some object to the cabinet reshuffle because he would lose his privileges Empty Abadi: Some object to the cabinet reshuffle because he would lose his privileges

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Mar 2016, 2:57 am

1:47:00 03.21.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News new Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi confirmed to proceed withreforms ,noting that some people object to thecabinet reshuffle because he would lose his privileges. He said during ameeting gathering ofgoodwill ,which includes a group of deputies from different blocks, that the conflict between theblocks and logos that are launch does not build thestate and there are numerous accumulations in the state, it collapses and economic andfinancial challenges need to becontinuously and reforms work and plans and this is what our work and we are working on. the president of the Council ofMinisters that the reshuffle ispart of thereforms we have made, which include reforms in sectors of theeconomy and administration, fight corruption and facilitate procedures and other sectors . " thefight against corruption is very important for our corruption has many faces ,and there areinternational organizations and global expertise will help us in the fight against corruption."He said thework of the Committee ofexperts continuously and has specifications and mechanisms for choosing ministries.with regard to the security situation, said that political differences did not affect the battle as evidenced bythe victories that is now investigating, stressing theimportance of the unification of the internal front to achieve thefinal victory.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:30 am