Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: 93.5 million barrels last February exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: 93.5 million barrels last February exports Empty Oil: 93.5 million barrels last February exports

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:29 am

[ltr]Oil: 93.5 million barrels last February exports[/ltr]

Since 22/03/2016 18:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Oil Ministry announced on Tuesday, the total exports of crude oil and the revenue generated for the month of February, while the export of 93.5 million barrels a confirmed last February's exports.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement from the Ministry of Oil received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "oil exports amounted to 93 million, 500 thousand barrels a total revenue of 2 billion and 249 million dollars," two and two hundred and forty-nine million dollars, "according to the final statistics released by the Iraqi oil marketing company SOMO ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the sale of the barrel average rate of $ 24 and 53 cents," he said, adding that "the exported quantities has been downloaded by 36 international companies from various nationalities from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and monounsaturated floats on the Gulf." It ended 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:24 pm