Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Drugs and intoxicating drugs sweeping the Iraqi territory and threaten the people of Iraq - Video

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Drugs and intoxicating drugs sweeping the Iraqi territory and threaten the people of Iraq - Video Empty Drugs and intoxicating drugs sweeping the Iraqi territory and threaten the people of Iraq - Video

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2016, 6:38 am

[ltr]Drugs and intoxicating drugs sweeping the Iraqi territory and threaten the people of Iraq - Video[/ltr]
    [ltr]Wrote: May 7, 2016[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After that Iraq is rated at two and three year, as one of the cleanest communities around the world, the drug trade and unregulated drugs has become today, the world's ports of this illicit trade, after the infiltration of smugglers to and from the eastern and southern border of the country, and the occurrence of many of the people of the country victim of this scourge.

In order to review the data for a mock drug trading places and classes in Iraq numbers, Women's Freedom in Iraq organization established in cooperation with the anti-trafficking network of women a seminar under the spread of drug abuse in the name of Iraq of responsibility. It was noted the increasing number of drug abuse in Iraqi society, and were more areas where the circulation of narcotic substances tuning areas Harthiya, Mansour, Karrada Alaptowin and fight, they are.

[/ltr]

[ltr]video at link[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:31 am