Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952 Empty Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952

Post by wciappetta Tue 17 May 2016, 4:31 pm

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952…….WE CAN’T KEEP WHO FROM ENTERING THE UNITED STATES, THINK AGAIN!

WHAT ISIS DOES TO CHRISTIANS IS THE VERY SAME THING THAT HAPPENEDTO JESUS CHRIST. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU THE PICTURES OF THE CHILDREN BUT THEIR JUST TOO GRAPHIC…..Papa Mike

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952 Th?&id=OIP.M4c7be66491b1361fe3677170f41d21aco0&w=300&h=213&c=0&pid=1

When you get to the bottom of this “Must Read Article” check out the last couple of sentences!.

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952

Note: McCarran and Walter were Democrats. This act was created in 1952 and used by Carter in 1979 …

Trump was recently severely criticized for suggesting that the U.S. should limit or temporarily suspend the immigration of certain ethnic groups, nationalities, and even people of certain religions (Muslims). The criticisms condemned such a suggestion as, among other things, being “Un-American,” dumb, stupid, reckless, dangerous and racist.

Congressmen and Senators swore that they would never allow such legislation, and Obama called such a prohibition on immigration unconstitutional. As if, all of a sudden, he gives a damn about the Constitution.

As Gomer Pyle would say, “Surprise, Surprise !!!” It seems that the selective immigration ban is already law and has been applied on several occasions. Known as the McCarran-Walter Act, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 allows for the “Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president (something which we haven’t had for the past seven and a half years). Whenever the president finds that the entry of aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

The act was utilized by Jimmy Carter, no less, in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States , but he actually did more. He made all Iranian students already here check in, and then he deported a bunch. Seven thousand were found in violation of their visas, 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States in 1979. You won’t hear a word about this from the liberal media, propaganda machine.

It is of note that the act requires that an applicant for immigration must be of good moral character and “attached to the principles of the Constitution.”

Since the Quran forbids Muslims to swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, technically, all Muslims should be refused immigration.

Authenticated at:

http://library.uwb.edu/static/USimmigration/1952_immigration_and_nationality_act.html

http://www.papamiket.com/?p=87523

fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952 Empty Re: Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952

Post by fonz1951 Tue 17 May 2016, 5:37 pm

i can remember carter doing that and looks like we need to do it again.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952 Empty Re: Interesting Bit of Legislative History – McCarran Walter Act of 1952

Post by Screwball Tue 17 May 2016, 6:22 pm

Nice I like it! Very good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:18 pm