Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader of the Supreme Council looming possibility of the establishment of early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader of the Supreme Council looming possibility of the establishment of early elections Empty Leader of the Supreme Council looming possibility of the establishment of early elections

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 7:27 am

[ltr]Leader of the Supreme Council looming possibility of the establishment of early elections[/ltr]

Since 19/05/2016 13:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Carrying the leader of the Supreme Council Nofal Abu loaf, on Thursday, the prime minister responsible for security and political failures that recently acquired.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Abu loaf, L / balance News /, said that "the degree of congestion in the Iraqi poet was of full and clear, as well as the strained relationship between the political and popular forces," noting that "there is talk of clear about that relationship in a language and there are those who try to cover this relationship multiple titles ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the responsibility of the security and political failures that recently borne by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, being contributed to the doubling of the crisis and the delivery of the scene to these complications got," pointing out that "the indications are that obvious weakness in the presence of al-Abadi, in resolving the crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the need, "to form an alliance transient communities and ethnicities, and that is machined from all the political blocs, and lends itself to put forward the possibility of a snap election" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:37 am