Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity reveal an unprecedented energy production and processing for 16 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity reveal an unprecedented energy production and processing for 16 hours Empty Electricity reveal an unprecedented energy production and processing for 16 hours

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 5:36 am

[rtl]Electricity reveal an unprecedented energy production and processing for 16 hours[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press: [/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Electricity, said Thursday that it had produced energy more than (13,700) MW, and while confirming that the production of the national electricity system has not produced before, signals that the average hours of daily processing reached (16, 24) hours a day.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the spokesman of the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher, in a statement received "Sky Press," that "the production of the national electricity system of the energy of more than (13,700) MW, this production not seen in the system before, and hours of processing in Baghdad and the provinces, ranging from (16, 24) hours a day. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He said, "The production will rise during the next two weeks to more than (14,000) MW with the entry of new generating units for service," pointing to "the cadres of the ministry managed to fifth introduction transferred in western Baghdad station manufacturing (400 kV), which will contribute to the decoding part of the congestion in the capital, Baghdad, and will raise the capacity of the energy transferred to the capital, as well as the introduction of a converted Alooto fifth in Nasiriyah thermal power Station into service to increase the capacity of the energy transferred to the city of Nasiriyah. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He called on the ministry's spokesman, citizens to "cooperate with the ministry and the rationalization of electricity consumption as much as possible in order to ensure continuity of citizens processing more hours during the summer days."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 6:09 am