Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad sends an “important” invitation to generator owners regarding operating prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad sends an “important” invitation to generator owners regarding operating prices Empty Baghdad sends an “important” invitation to generator owners regarding operating prices

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2024, 4:50 am

Baghdad sends an “important” invitation to generator owners regarding operating prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Friday, Baghdad Governorate affirmed its support for generator owners and enabling them to provide a service to ease the burdens on citizens. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The Governor of Baghdad, Abdul Muttalib Al-Alawi, said, “Baghdad Governorate has demanded for some time, through official letters, an increase in the share of gas for owners of private generators, as well as a breakdown of prices, to reduce the burden on the citizen, especially in light of the hot weather and the lack of electrical energy supply.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Alawi added, “There is cooperation with the generator owners, and they were hosted in the governorate to discuss the equipment mechanism, as well as reducing the burdens on Iraqi families,” indicating that “the role of the governorate is to support the generator owners and enable them to provide service to the citizens and reduce the burdens on them.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "supporting generator owners with gas will therefore lead to a decrease in prices."[/rtl]

226 views
    Added 06/28/2024 - 3:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:58 am