Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

San Antonio Theater Shooting

lrichards
    lrichards
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

San Antonio Theater Shooting Empty San Antonio Theater Shooting

Post by lrichards Wed 09 Jan 2013, 5:32 am

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone.

So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

San Antonio Theater Shooting Empty Re: San Antonio Theater Shooting

Post by Neno Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:06 am

Going on Neno's Place Facebook, wordpress, linkedin, stumbleupon, google, and digg pages. TY lrichards... ;)

The link on snoopes,com is and true?
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/sanantonio.asp

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:24 am