Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Fatlawi prompted to insert the tax deduction of state employees on the agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Fatlawi prompted to insert the tax deduction of state employees on the agenda Empty Document .. Fatlawi prompted to insert the tax deduction of state employees on the agenda

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Document .. Fatlawi prompted to insert the tax deduction of state employees on the agenda[/ltr]

Since 26/07/2016 19:29 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It called MP Hanan al, in the book and his part to House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, to reconsider deduct 15% of the salary of first class staff and second degree, arguing that it was a step improvisational ill-considered and caused harm to employees spent lifetime in service and Tdrjawa where worthily and as a result of a long tiring.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Fatlawi in the book that I got / balances News / a copy of it, "issued a Prime Minister and a decision to deduct 15% of the salary of first-degree staff and the second and the fact that the decision is thoughtful and Artjara cause injustice Class staff first and second," noting that "the employee who did not get to such a degree but after Livni-year-old job and spends years service. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The reduced salary to make third-tier salary employees more than the first, in some cases, and this injustice to the employees and the government should find solutions to the financial problems away from the shoulders of the employee."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He went on to say, "So I ask tray topic this under the agenda of the meeting (today) to discuss the cancellation of this decision is deliberate," but Fatlawi indicated later that the presidency of the parliament agreed to put the issue at a hearing next Thursday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It also called for half-staff and said the government must find "solutions to the standoff is far from the shoulders of the staff" .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:22 am