Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform front: the collection "64" sign for the dismissal of al-Obeidi and then Nqil Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform front: the collection "64" sign for the dismissal of al-Obeidi and then Nqil Jubouri Empty Reform front: the collection "64" sign for the dismissal of al-Obeidi and then Nqil Jubouri

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:13 am

[ltr]Reform front: the collection "64" sign for the dismissal of al-Obeidi and then Nqil Jubouri[/ltr]

Since 20/08/2016 19:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Reform Front, Mohammed Chihod, Saturday, that the reform front collected 64 signatures for the dismissal of Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi and submit a request to parliament for a vote among the dismissal of parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, is considered a second step of reform after the sacking of al-Obeidi.[/ltr]

[ltr]He Chihod L / balance News /, "The House of Representatives vote in Parliament on the lack of conviction answers and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi evidence of a tendency to dismiss him," noting that he "was collected 64 signatures for the dismissal of al-Obeidi and submit a request to parliament for a vote."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the first step of the reform gap sacking of the defense minister and then proceed to dismiss the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri," adding that "any change in the dismissal of step-Obeidi political bargains and deals." It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:36 am