Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-khuzai: Iraq has promising economic potential. And the Government is serious about developing thi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-khuzai: Iraq has promising economic potential. And the Government is serious about developing thi Empty Al-khuzai: Iraq has promising economic potential. And the Government is serious about developing thi

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 am

Al-khuzai: Iraq has promising economic potential. And the Government is serious about developing this potential  

TgirlAdministrator
    Baghdad (newsletter).The Vice President met khudair Al-khuzai, on the sidelines of the Economic Forum of Montreal for the Americas, a number of Iraqi community in Canada joined an elite group of economists, politicians and intellectuals in the diaspora.

According to a statement by the Office of Iraq's President received (News Agency) a copy of it: Al-khuzai talks discussed the Iraqi emigrants living conditions and services provided by the Embassy.

The statement said Al-khuzaie about some questions raised by expatriates Iraqis from the political process and security developments and the challenges of Iraq and the Vice President stressed that the political process in Iraq is governed by democracy and constitutionality and Iraq is able to bypass all the bumps.

And between the Iraq Al-khuzai has promising economic potentials and the Government is serious about developing this potential to develop and rebuild the infrastructure that will form the basis for the development and prosperity of Iraq./finished/LM/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:47 am