Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces lower the price of fuel gas and urges its citizens to use it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces lower the price of fuel gas and urges its citizens to use it Empty Iraq announces lower the price of fuel gas and urges its citizens to use it

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Sep 2016, 6:33 am

Iraq announces lower the price of fuel gas and urges its citizens to use it

Monday 19-09-2016 | 1:59:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / announced oil minister Jabbar Allaibi for reducing the price of fuel and liquid gas for vehicles to 200 dinars per liter.
    The oil minister said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, the ministry urges citizens to use fuel gas liquid because of the economic to its returns and its impact positive environmental effect, as the use of liquid gas in vehicles reduces citizens' expenditure in the purchase of fuel, as well as its benefits other in minimizing the effects harmful environmental emissions.
    He Allaibi that the ministry aims to improve the situation of services provided to citizens by encouraging them to use clean fuel instead of gasoline, kerosene Oil and White Oil, and increase the volume of consumption of fuel, liquid gas will contribute to reducing the imported gasoline ratio, which provides money to the public treasury.
    He called on the oil minister of citizens to use liquid gas in home heating instead of white oil as this has a health and environmental Tothbyrat and economical, and that the ministry has pledged to provide good quantities of liquid fuel gas to the citizens after they succeeded in increasing national production of this article to 5000 tons per day , enabling it to export the surplus to international markets and to provide additional revenues to the federal treasury
    The minister pointed out that the ministry is prepared to conduct operations Modulation of vehicles for the purpose of fueling gas processing while continuing to fuel gasoline through workshops prepared for it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:38 pm