Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee supports the installation of oil exports at the rate of budget 3.7 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee supports the installation of oil exports at the rate of budget 3.7 million Empty A parliamentary committee supports the installation of oil exports at the rate of budget 3.7 million

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Oct 2016, 8:22 am

A parliamentary committee supports the installation of oil exports at the rate of budget 3.7 million barrels

08-10-2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Twilight News / confirmed in the oil parliamentary member, on Saturday, the support of his committee to install Iraq's oil exports to balance next year at 3.7 million barrels per day, adding that the ministry would be able to maintain the rate of those exports. 

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said in a news conference Tuesday that his government plans to reduce the budget deficit by 38% next year by cutting spending and increasing oil exports. 

Zahid said Abadi, a member of the Commission in a statement to Twilight News, "The budget law until now did not reach the Parliament, there are variables you get into the project, but the rate of exports that is proven in the budget must be no more than 3.7 million barrels." 

Abadi said that "The oil ministry has the ability to export 3.7 -3.75 million barrels per day, on a daily basis, which succeeded in stabilizing figure in the current year, thus there are no fears of this figure." 

The government said last week in a statement on the draft budget for 2017 that it is seeking to sell 3.75 million barrels of oil a day next year at a price of $ 42 a barrel. 

The government's oil exports amounted to 3.28 million barrels a day in September / September last, with an average price of $ 38.9 per barrel, according to oil ministry data.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:22 pm