Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Omar al-Jubouri: Not as far as anyone can threaten the implementation of the administrative border d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Omar al-Jubouri: Not as far as anyone can threaten the implementation of the administrative border d Empty Omar al-Jubouri: Not as far as anyone can threaten the implementation of the administrative border d

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2013, 5:21 am

Omar al-Jubouri: Not as far as anyone can threaten the implementation of the administrative border demarcation law

23-06-2013 12:17 PM

Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition in Iraq / Omar al-Jubouri, that is not able to any point of any strength in the House of Representatives or its Executive that threatens the implementation of projects such as administrative law demarcation of the border between the provinces, being rejected by the citizens.

Jubouri said in a statement (of the Agency news): The enactment of the demarcation of the border management does not respect the will of the blocks or this politician or that, but the impossibility of the constitutionality of the implementation of such a law, because the substance of the law finds a hyphen in paragraph (b) of 58 stage to 140 Constitution.

He explained: that this paragraph there are conditions selected, the basic elements of non-existent now, past to say: that is not able to view any was their strength in the House of Representatives or its Executive that threaten the implementation of a project like this, attributing this to the fact that the amendment limits rejected by the Iraqi people and not In Kirkuk, because the border amended and the development of provinces and districts and areas.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the criminalization of the Baath Party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, amnesty, etc., and the law of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the demarcation of the administrative border during the last year of the House of Representatives. / End / 7.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:37 pm