Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pope declares solidarity with Iraq and expresses the hope that peace and security prevail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope declares solidarity with Iraq and expresses the hope that peace and security prevail Empty Pope declares solidarity with Iraq and expresses the hope that peace and security prevail

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 2:13 am

[ltr]Pope declares solidarity with Iraq and expresses the hope that peace and security prevail[/ltr]

Since 10/23/2016 16:52 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bless Pope Francis Pope, on Sunday, for peace in Iraq, and said that the pace of the excess of violence in this country make him unable to speak, and announced in solidarity with Iraq, he expressed his hope that peace and security prevail.[/ltr]

[ltr]In his weekly sermon, the Pope expressed particular concern about the population of the city of Mosul.[/ltr]

[ltr]"During these tragic hours (Otdhamn) with the people of Iraq, especially in Mosul. Shocked brutal acts of violence committed long ago against innocent civilians, whether they are Muslims or Christians or belong to any ethnic or other religious groups."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said before asking the crowd in St. Peter's Square his participation in a silent prayer. "Saddened to hear the news of the killing in cold blood of many of the sons and daughters of this beloved land, including many children. This brutality causes us to weep and make us unable to speak."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said that "the word solidarity accompany my prayers .. In order to be blessed with Iraq, nevertheless Amaanath- strength and rigidity in the hope that it becomes able to move forward in the future towards the security and harmony and peace. It is for all that I ask you to join me in a silent prayer." .anthy 29 / H 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:40 pm