Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Kuwait agree to conduct 30 weekly flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Kuwait agree to conduct 30 weekly flights  Empty Baghdad and Kuwait agree to conduct 30 weekly flights

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2013, 4:49 am

Baghdad and Kuwait agree to conduct 30 weekly flights 

11:49:17 / 06/2013 Plane belonging to Kuwait Airways Khandan - Zia Caliph

Baghdad and Kuwait have agreed to conduct 30 flights weekly between the two capitals in a series of recent agreements between civil aviation authorities in the two countries.

And the transfer of a press statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Transport received "Khandan" a copy of it on Monday: "Civil Aviation Authority of Iraq held a lengthy meeting with the Civil Aviation Authority of Kuwait at the headquarters of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry," adding that "the parties تباحثا in several cases was the most prominent of the agreement on the conduct of 30 flights per week, as well as discuss the fifth freedom in the field of air transport and have work-fifth freedom within a prior agreement between the two authorities. "

The Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations have witnessed in the last period as a result of increasing the number of Kuwaiti political leaders of Iraq and Iraq as well as directly to end a dispute over the issue of the demarcation of the border between the two countries, under the supervision of the United Nations.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx%3F%3Dhewal%26jmara%3D12901%26Jor%3D2

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:33 am