Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for passing a law for coexistence and punishable instigators of sectarian strife

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls for passing a law for coexistence and punishable instigators of sectarian strife Empty Jubouri calls for passing a law for coexistence and punishable instigators of sectarian strife

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:02 am

[size=30]Jubouri calls for passing a law for coexistence and punishable instigators of sectarian strife[/size]
    04/12/2016 11:41 | Number of Views: 104
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Sunday, that there is no longer any justification for the delayed return of the displaced to their areas liberated, as called for adoption of a law of coexistence includes the criminalization of discrimination and signed "most" sanctions against troublemakers "sectarian strife".
    Jubouri said in a speech during the second national conference of the Awqaf and Religious Affairs and I followed "direction Press", said that "what happened in Iraq over the past two and a half years would help motivate all benevolent efforts to formulate a rescue of a national plan serious fit the circumstance, needs and go beyond the formal solutions to the in-depth approach to looking at the root of the problems, "stressing that" there is no longer any justification for the delay in the return of displaced people in areas that have been edited. "

He said al - Jubouri, that "it is necessary to turn to the adoption of a law of coexistence includes thecriminalization of discrimination and prejudice societal peace and sign the heaviest penalties on theinstigators of sectarian, religious and social strife", calling on the committees of Awqaf and reconciliation and tribal representative to the "formation of joint committees between them to study the idea of this project and work to prepare for the passed in the next legislative term in conjunction with the release of Mosul. " sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm