Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bears-Harbaugh rumors are at an all-time high

jedi17
    jedi17

Bears-Harbaugh rumors are at an all-time high Empty Bears-Harbaugh rumors are at an all-time high

Post by jedi17 Sat 17 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm

Bears-Harbaugh rumors are at an all-time high

John Fox may or may not be back with the Chicago Bears next season. If they choose to fire him, then Ryan Pace and Co. will have to find a replacement. Rumors are already spreading as to who Fox’s replacement will be, and one stands out above the rest: Jim Harbaugh.
    Ever since Harbaugh left the NFL to become the head coach at Michigan, his name has been the subject of many head coach rumors. Most recently, analysts named him as a possible suitor for the head coaching job in Los Angeles for the Rams. However, that just seems to be smoke and mirrors at this point. Even though Harbaugh is happy at Michigan, the time will come when he jumps back to the NFL. And according to ESPN’s Jim Trotter, the team he leaves for might be the Bears.
    Trotter mentioned that, although Harbaugh likes coaching the Wolverines, coaching the Bears would be his “dream NFL job”. He, of course, played quarterback for them from 1987-1993. Having a reunion with his former team would be a great situation for both him and the Bears.

If these rumors are true, then wow. Ryan Pace, do whatever you have to do to get Jim Harbaugh.
    Harbaugh, in my mind, is a top-five head coach in all of football, college or pros. He is a proven winner who knows how to build championship teams. His name value alone would make Chicago an attractive free agency spot for any player. If the Bears could find a way to add Harbaugh, then their rebuild would be over a lot faster.
    To put it perspective, Harbaugh took over the 49ers’ head coaching job in 2011. The Niners were 6-10 in 2010, but the next year under Harbaugh, they were 13-3. I’m not saying that he would have those same results with the Bears, but it could happen.
    It’s unlikely that Harbaugh will leave Michigan until he wins a national championship with them, so the Bears shouldn’t put all of their eggs in one basket. However, if Harbaugh becomes available, then there shouldn’t be any other option.
    The post Bears-Harbaugh rumors are at an all-time high appeared first on Cover32.

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm