Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amnesty International calls for giving priority to the protection of children Mosul: great suffering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amnesty International calls for giving priority to the protection of children Mosul: great suffering Empty Amnesty International calls for giving priority to the protection of children Mosul: great suffering

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:57 am

[ltr]Amnesty International calls for giving priority to the protection of children Mosul: great suffering[/ltr]

Since 12.23.2016 at 11:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Amnesty International stressed in its report on the battles of Mosul in northern Iraq, that children who are trapped in the war with mental and physical injuries "terrifying", and face a painful reality.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said "pardon" It was found during the visit of its delegation to Iraq, which lasted 17 days, "The children who were trapped in the net of the brutal battle of Mosul fire saw things no one should, no matter how old, to never see it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A large advisers to confront the crisis, Amnesty International's Donatella Rovera, that mission has led: "I have seen children not only cause them horrific injuries, but they saw the heads of their relatives and neighbors cut because of the mortar explosion or turning to pieces as a result of the car bomb explosion or mine, or crushed under the rubble of homes. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "children who have been injured because of the war then find themselves in the hospitals are packed with patients or in camps for displaced people, where they are more desperate humanitarian conditions of difficult physical and psychological recovery than to the right."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "there are no girls as young as 11 years old have not Aslmn of rape, while I hate boys to enroll in military training, and taught how to cut off the heads of human beings, and forced to watch people executed in front of their eyes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And demanded the international complex international responsibility to "give priority to financing the goal of effective response to the protection of children, including the provision of comprehensive mental health support for those who have been subjected to excessive violence, as part of the humanitarian front to the crisis in Iraq," .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:57 pm