Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's reluctance to announce candidacy for prime minister in the next elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's reluctance to announce candidacy for prime minister in the next elections Empty Maliki's reluctance to announce candidacy for prime minister in the next elections

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 2:18 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/rtl]
    [rtl]Maliki's reluctance to announce candidacy for prime minister in the next elections[/rtl]
    [rtl]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Deputy President Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday that the Dawa Party, will attend the "influential figures" in the upcoming parliamentary elections, pointing out that it "does not mean" it would be candidates for prime minister.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki said in remarks reported by the agency "our Jerusalem," the Iranian news agency, seen by "Sky Press," that "the Islamic Dawa Party, will participate in the upcoming Iraqi elections," pointing out that the party "will list includes influential and political weight of the characters, but this does not mean that I am I'll be among the candidates for prime minister. "[/rtl]

[rtl]In another matter, al-Maliki said, "No one doubts that Israel, in cooperation with the United States and some of its allies from the Arab countries, supports takfiri organizations in the region," adding that "some Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia, became Israel tool for the implementation of its plans in the region."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "terrorist organizations, industry Kdaash and al-Qaeda was a US and Israeli projects for hitting the security of the Islamic countries and destabilize and dismantle, and Saudi Arabia play the role of the port of such schemes and conspiracies," he said, adding that "the United States and Israel after being sewn their plots against the Islamic world, entrusted some tasks to some Arab and Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey, all of these measures come in order to ensure the security of Israel and the removal of risk for this occupying entity. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki flew Saturday to the Iranian capital Tehran, in the four-day visit, while Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, and said he met during the meeting that the defeat of the "Daesh" in Iraq and Syria will mark the end of the project, "takfiri" in the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:53 am