Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
wayoutnow
RVDinar
6 posters

$150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade

RVDinar
    RVDinar
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

$150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade Empty $150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade

Post by RVDinar Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:10 pm

Neno,

I tried getting this question answered at Dinar Trade but they are not allowed to entertain questions like I am gong to pose here.  You might not be able to get an answer either, but that's okay.

Here's my question:  :?: 

At the time that the Dinar has a substantial value change, Dinar Trade will open offices to handle folks cashing in their Dinar.  This we know.  I believe Dinar Trade will also charge us a flat fee of $150.00 per million Dinar cashed in.  I believe this is still accurate.  BUT, what if a person only desires to cash in PART of their Dinar holdings at first during their first appointment with Dinar Trade; do we know if any subsequent "second" follow-up appointments will still have that same offer of the flat $150.00 fee per million Dinar?  Or will there be a different fee schedule based upon a spread or any other way it may be done?

Do any of the folks actually going to open offices have an idea?  

This information may not be available yet, so that's understood if the answer is "we don't know.

Thanks for any help Neno or whoever.

Just trying to put a few plans together with different options.

RVDinar, 
    formerly Ready2RV and member of Neno's for years.  (As Duck had said, the guy who doesn't talk much) 

Thanks in advance...
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

$150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade Empty Re: $150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade

Post by wayoutnow Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:14 pm

IMHO I wouldn't think that would matter once twice three times , but it might make a difference a little on the rate !!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

$150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade Empty Re: $150.00 per Million Dinar Cash In Fee from Dinar Trade

Post by Neno Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:23 pm

Nothing has changed since the plans were created. Now Ali is working on some other options that I am not at liberty to say at this time. Everything is still the same except, his family will host nearly all the offices.
    RVDinar
    RVDinar
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by RVDinar Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:29 pm

Thanks Neno.  That's good news.  It will be a pleasure dealing with Ali and staff, as it has always been.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:46 pm

Neno wrote:Nothing has changed since the plans were created. Now Ali is working on some other options that I am not at liberty to say at this time. Everything is still the same except, his family will host nearly all the offices.
    Does mean you are free during the exchange period, not being in an office?

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 08 Jul 2013, 5:44 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Does mean you are free during the exchange period, not being in an office?

Details will be provided when it is time... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 5:48 pm

Ok. Waiting on details.  :D 

CrackerJack
    CrackerJack
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by CrackerJack Mon 08 Jul 2013, 6:05 pm

anyone care to explain a bit about this 150 fee and these cash in offices and where they are located? I wasn't around to hear it the first time, lol, and the search doesn't seem to want to help me :lol: :lol:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 08 Jul 2013, 6:18 pm

CrackerJack wrote:anyone care to explain a bit about this 150 fee and these cash in offices and where they are located? I wasn't around to hear it the first time, lol, and the search doesn't seem to want to help me :lol: :lol:
    Information will be provided again by Dinar Trade in do time. No sense in posting it anymore by words until Dinar Trade makes it a document again.. ;)
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:40 am

Neno wrote:Nothing has changed since the plans were created. Now Ali is working on some other options that I am not at liberty to say at this time. Everything is still the same except, his family will host nearly all the offices.

Hi Neno.  I spoke with a DT Agent and was informed that at the time of the RV's exchange I would be able to exchange only what was purchased from DT.  If for some reason the dinars from another is mixed with DT's they would still do up to the amount purchased from DT.  Perhaps this was stated and I missed the "Memo" but I do know when we had live chat, Ali said it did not matter whom you bought it from, he would exchange all if we wanted him to do so.  Now, I am confused as to what is or isn't fact.  I do hope you are able to shed some light for I really was counting on going to Ali's for all exchanges.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:37 pm