Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Stock Exchange traded trillion dinars in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Stock Exchange traded trillion dinars in 2016 Empty Iraq Stock Exchange traded trillion dinars in 2016

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq Stock Exchange traded trillion dinars in 2016

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Iraq Stock Exchange confirmed, nearly trillion dinars traded in the market during 2016, and promised " a record high" compared with previous years, and as indicated the presence of 30 investment funds with a foreigner in the market, attributed the absence of local funds to the lack of a license in Iraq bases. 
    The executive director of the market , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview (to the extent Press), that " the number of foreign investment funds listed on the market of so far 30 boxes with the absence of local investment funds for drawers , " attributing the "absence of local investment funds to the absence of licensing rules for investment funds local in Iraq , contrary to what exists for foreign funds. " 
    Abdul Salam said that "2016 was a year with a trade typically about trillion dinars in the market , a record number compared to previous years , " noting that " the increase gradually began the end of 2016 and we expect an increase in trading volume during the current year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:20 am