Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Forces: the port of Khor Abdullah is a red line, is not entitled to any one transgressed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Forces: the port of Khor Abdullah is a red line, is not entitled to any one transgressed Empty Union of Forces: the port of Khor Abdullah is a red line, is not entitled to any one transgressed

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:01 am

[size=30]Union of Forces: the port of Khor Abdullah is a red line, is not entitled to any one transgressed[/size]
    30/01/2017 10:38 | Number of Views: 504
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Considered MP from the Union of Iraqi forces olive Dulaimi today that the issue of the port of Khor Abdullah, a red line and has no right to any government bypassed or compromised without reference to the people and the parliament.
    Dulaimi In an interview with "direction Press," said the granting of the port of Khor Abdullah of Kuwait is not the prerogative of governments being in the public domain is not entitled to any one to give it or dispose of it and there will be a parliamentary and popular for this unfair decision the opposition, noting that this resolution was voted on in the session Previous parliamentary elections.
    She said al-Dulaimi, said diplomatic relations and public interests do not mean to alienate land and given to other countries and the governor or official not to gamble or flattering at the expense of being today is in power and tomorrow off, so he should not overdo the sovereignty of the country and under any circumstances.
    The cause of the Iraqi government's decision to grant the channel "the Khawr Abd Allah," Navy in the Persian Gulf in Basra province of Kuwait, the occurrence of a crisis angered the Iraqi street.
    The former Cabinet (Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki) ratified in January 2014 27 Iraqi Joint Higher Committee meeting of the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait, including the ratification of navigation law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:48 am