Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balaraca..akchav huge new oil in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balaraca..akchav huge new oil in Basra Empty Balaraca..akchav huge new oil in Basra

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2017, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Balaraca..akchav huge new oil in Basra

The Oil Ministry announced the discovery described Balhail of crude oil in the area of ​​exploration tenth in the province of Basra, noting that the area was one of the fields that have contributed to the added amount of 10 billion barrels to Alnafty.oukal reserve general manager of explorations oil company Karim Hattab Wednesday in a statement "the tests carried out by a consortium of Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan has resulted in a huge stockpile of the discovery of oil in the reservoir Musharraf, access to the flow of oil rate of more than 1,000 cubic meters per day, which confirms previous geological studies." he added that "the oil reserves of the patch represents Add a new Iraqi oil reserves, "noting that" this area was one of the fields that have contributed to the added amount of 10 billion barrels to oil reserves, "and explained that" the development of this area for this year include the drilling and testing of exploration well Eridu 2. "the coalition plan Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan has won the developed area of ​​the tenth expedition in Albesrh.mn its part, the province said in a statement Lukoil said yesterday that it has successfully completed in cooperation with the Japanese company's first extraction of crude oil process low-sulfur in the area of ​​exploration tenth in southern Iraq, and showed that the unit X contains large reserves of oil and gas, and that the discovery helped to get the flow rate of oil more than 1,000 cubic meters per day, which confirms previous geological studies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:16 pm