Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

A continued decline of the dollar prices locally 

continued decline of the dollar in the local market prices and recorded yesterday Stock Exchange Monday (February 27, 2017), recorded Bourse struggle - Baghdad declined 125.500, after it was last Sunday , 126.100. 
     Buying and selling in the shops , banking the Monday price was dollar selling price = 126,000 dinars, procurement = 125,000 dinars. 

Money Finance sells treasury $ 100 billion dinars 

sold Treasury Money Treasury futures worth 100 billion dinars, and won by a single bank. A source at the Central Bank of Iraq in an interview (to the extent), the Ministry of Finance approved on 22 February , the current conduct a public auction (Y28 auction) for the sale of money orders Treasury to order (364) days of $ (100) million, has been selling a full transfer highest price cut competitive auctions worth (5%), the average yield (4.75%). 

Muthanna: the Warka oil 1 is similar to the oil - South Rumaila 

declared the governor of Muthanna Faleh Abdul Hassan sugar Ziadi on Sunday, said the size of the oil discovery well and RAKAA 1 common area with the Dhi Qar is the highest in the country 20 years ago, stressing that the oil discovered similar in the quality of oil produced from Rumaila South, said Ziadi in an interview (to the extent) that the delegation of Russia's LUKOIL invested in joint oil patch with the Dhi Qar assured him that the quantities detected is the largest in 20 years, and the company announced a huge stockpile in that area can benefit from it in the coming years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]