Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the de Empty Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the de

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jul 2013, 4:09 am

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the development of the banking sector

26-07-2013 07:45 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Parliamentary Finance Committee demanded the establishment of a special independent body concerned with the affairs of Iraqi banks are in isolation from the central bank to support the development of the banking sector in the country.

A member of the Committee MP / National Alliance / Amin Hadi (of the Agency news): that his committee financial demanded the federal government to form an independent body and is affiliated to the private banks, concentrated work to monitor and develop the work of local banks, two branches of government and private sectors.

Hadi added: that the Commission is required to consist of people and has a competence of professionals and they have a long tradition in the field of banking and did not belong to any political party, in order to continue its work towards the development of the banking sector.

He explained: that the body is supposed to be in isolation from the Central Bank in order to devote himself central to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. / End / 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:11 pm