Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Finance Committee: the establishment of an concerned banks will support the Iraqi e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Finance Committee: the establishment of an concerned banks will support the Iraqi e Empty A member of the Finance Committee: the establishment of an concerned banks will support the Iraqi e

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:55 am

A member of the Finance Committee: the establishment of an concerned banks will support the Iraqi economy

10-09-2013 12:45 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib, the need to establish the means banks will be responsible for developing the banking sector and linking banks world. said Najib (of the Agency news): The establishment of the concerned banks is necessary to serve the banking sector, pointing out that it is better to be the work of the central bank is formulating monetary policy of the country either develop the work of banks shall be the powers of this institution.said: that the establishment of the concerned banks in place in all countries of the world including Dubai, where he had a significant effect on the development of trade and economic development of countries, indicating that Authority will be responsible for Ttoiralmassarv and linking its banks world in addition to the issuance of legislation and mechanisms to support the economy. noted that the Finance Committee called earlier in the establishment of an independent body especially concerned with the affairs of Iraqi banks are in isolation from the Central Bank in order to support and develop the banking sector in the country. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 am