Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki denounces US missile strike against Syria

jedi17
    jedi17

Maliki denounces US missile strike against Syria Empty Maliki denounces US missile strike against Syria

Post by jedi17 Sat 08 Apr 2017, 6:42 pm

Maliki denounces US missile strike against Syria

Baghdad (BasNews) The US missile attack on a military base of Syrian regime suggests that Washington “uses force” to deal with the leaders in the Middle East, said Iraqi VP Nouri al-Maliki.

On his Facebook account, former Iraqi premier published a media statement on Saturday, decrying US’ missile attack against the Shayrat airfield.

Earlier Muwafaq al- Rubai’i, a lawmaker from Maliki’s Shi’ite State of Law Coalition, described the US assault as “a violation of Syria’s sovereignty.”

Also Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari questioned the possibility of using chemical weapons by Bashar al-Assad’s regime.

Early Friday morning, 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles targeted a military airfield in the western province of Homs.

US President Donald Trump who ordered the strike said it was a response to Syrian regime’s chemical attack on civilians in Khan Sheikhun on Tuesday.

The chemical attack took the lives of at least 100 people, a massacre which renewed serious debates on the international level, on whether to launch a direct military campaign to topple Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:35 am