Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IDP Hawija testimonies reveal the brutality Daesh with parents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IDP Hawija testimonies reveal the brutality Daesh with parents Empty IDP Hawija testimonies reveal the brutality Daesh with parents

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:02 am

IDP Hawija testimonies reveal the brutality Daesh with parents

 Kirkuk / Marwan al-Ani

For fear of the worsening health situation of her son and his injury as a "psychological crisis" due to death concerts Daesh hosted on a daily basis against those who are trying to escape from his grasp in the Riyadh area in the district of Hawija, Umm Abdullah decided to carry her son, who suffers from paralysis, on her back and walk him around 31 how, in order to reach the immortal office, where the area controlled by the Kurdish Peshmerga forces west of Kirkuk.
    Chronic diseases afflicting Fatima Mekhlef "Um Abdullah", has not dissuaded the decision to escape from the oppression of the extremist organization, and to maintain her son , who at the age of fifteen years.
    Says Umm Abdullah, in a statement (term), he said that "I have Abdullah, suffering from paralysis since childhood and can not walk, and needs to be treated on an ongoing basis, but after Daesh enjoyed our areas increased our suffering because of the survival of the treatment, I could not stand idly by until I see the death of my son. "
    She said Fatima Mekhlef , "which angered me is to force Daesh my son Abdullah to watch the execution of operations against a number of citizens on charges of attempting to escape from the land of the caliphate."
    And banned political intersections in Kirkuk , in addition to military operations in Anbar, Fallujah and Mosul from the launch of the liberation of Hawija , a process that is now threatening the stability of the five surrounding provinces , according to security officials.
    The prime minister pledged, in a visit to Kirkuk , held last October, launching the process to liberate the besieged city months ago. He criticized the governor of Kirkuk and Arab leaders in the province to postpone the launch of the operation, describing the launch of Mosul operations before editing Hawija to "strategic error."
    She wondered, and her eyes sink into tears, "What is the guilt I have to attend and watch the executions carried out by militants Daesh?". She noted Ms. Arabic that " the last time he saw my son slaughtered two people ten days ago, was injured on the impact of mental illness."
    Upon arrival to the immortal office area, the control of the Peshmerga forces area, Umm Abdullah accepted her son eagerly , and said to him: "Thank God I was able to save you in peace."
    He said some of the fugitives from Kirkuk, after the success of passing checkpoints and ways to organize mined Daesh, said residents trapped in areas south of Kirkuk , living on wild plants because of hunger and blockade.
    The survivor knife - Obeidi, an elderly recently managed to escape with 55 civilians from Hawija, "We spent 24 hours walking on foot with our children to escape checkpoints and checkpoints Daesh and the ways in which the Gmha organization, which is now kill civilians defenseless more than any other weapon."
    He said al - Obeidi, in an interview with the (range), that "tens of thousands of civilians are now deprived of water, electricity, food, medicine, money and food, but the will of God more merciful than human beings and the rulers , " adding that "women and children go out into the wild and agricultural fields , our search for mushrooms to eat bread with barley because of the lack of wheat and flour. "
    Elderly Arab pointed out that "death and fear factors Alazeman the people of Hawija trapped in the general areas south of Kirkuk and the west, especially in the surrounding juvenile Hawija and aspects of the Zab, Riyadh and Abbasi and Rashad villages, because Aldoaash spread among civilians in fear of aerial bombardment."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528081/%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%AD%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:07 pm