Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk council vote on the waste investment for the production of electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk council vote on the waste investment for the production of electricity Empty Kirkuk council vote on the waste investment for the production of electricity

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:42 am

Kirkuk council vote on the waste investment for the production of electricity

Kirkuk  / Range

Voice of the Kirkuk Provincial Council, an investment offer for an Italian company to implement an investment project for the production of electric power to benefit from the accumulated waste in the landfill.
    According to a statement of the Kirkuk Provincial Council obtained (range), a copy of it, said that "during the meeting of the regular No. (379) of the provincial council, which was held under the chairmanship of Eng . Ribawar Talabani , head of the Kirkuk provincial council and in the presence of representatives of political blocs in the Council and the coordinators of the district councils and sub - districts in the province of Kirkuk , the voice Kirkuk Provincial Council, Wednesday, on an investment offer for an Italian company to implement an investment project for the production of electric power card 22 MW benefit from the accumulated waste in the landfill. "
    The Council discussed , according to the statement, a number of topics included in its agenda, the most important vote on the reinstatement of the legal committee in the Council and the endorsement of the Council of hand asked Alton Bridge re Mr. Mohamed Nadir Minh to his position as chairman of the hand as well as the approval of the resignation request submitted by Ammar Hidayat Kahiah from membership of the Kirkuk city council.
    The Council also discussed other topics within its agenda and took the necessary recommendations thereon. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 3:55 am